MISSION: To encourage artistically gifted observant Jews to develop and express their gifts.
- Industry ATARA encourages the utilization of creative talent in the service of religious values to bring meaning and beauty to others.
- Community ATARA encourages relationship building, social networking and professional collaboration.
- Advocacy ATARA promotes the creative and performing arts as acceptable ways to communicate and the halachic system as a standard.
- Quality ATARA supports artists in maintaining the quality of both their art and their religious life.
- Sensitivity ATARA demonstrates sensitivity to both the creative needs of artists as well as a range of religious outlooks among audience members.